Sorry seems to be a hard concept for some people. If you are wrong admit it and say sorry. There is no need to fight and fight when you know you are wrong. Everyone is wrong from time to time. It's human nature.
I will admit I am wrong. I have done things I am NOT proud of. I trusted people I never should have. Last night was proof of that. But instead of trying to act like I am so smart and better then anyone I will admit it. I fucked up. And to those who where hurt by me, I am SORRY!
I should have learned. You would think by now I would. But no. My advice, never second guess yourself. If you think someone is lying to you, there is probably a good reason. Not everyone is trustworthy. Nothing about that.
What makes me mad is when someone is CLEARLY wrong. They are CLEARLY to blame but they wont accept it. They must attack others and blame them. You are 24+ Years old. Act it already. If you are wrong just say so. Suck it up and move on. It's not that hard to do. I just did.
I hate being wrong about people. I hate admitting when I am wrong. But sometimes it is just the right thing to do. Believe I will never trust either of you again. And this time....I will not "miss you". BUT when you are needing someone to defend you, YOU will miss ME.
Oh wells. I hope those I have wronged can forgive. I know most of them just think I am being I am trying to start drama. But after what happened I would rather be done with it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment