Monday, August 22, 2011

Busy Bee

I need a break lol. My life has been nothing but craziness. Its fun don't get me wrong but I could use a break :)

Thing's with Brian are better than ever. I am keeping more than busy with edits. Thanks to my amazing editing page. And I finally have some friends I feel like I can tell anything too.

I am more than excited for my birthday which is in 1 week and 1 day :) I will no longer be a teen :( But I have a lot of new things planned to go with my new life(well older life lol)

I know its only one year older bit the fact that its from teen to twenty makes it seem like its a HUGE difference to me. I know I am weird lol. I just can't help it.

I just realized im typing a lot of little paragraphs lol. Probably because I am tried and just wanna sleep. I don't want to elaborate to much lmao.

Well I wish you all the best. Hope your life is as well as mine. Peace of mind to you all. Remember it could always be worse :)
-Christina<3

No comments:

Post a Comment