Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is a rant! SORRY!

But people piss me off! I'm sorry don't come to me asking me to feel bad for YOU when YOU do it to YOURSELF! It just makes you look stupid!

I'm sorry but If you cheat on your spouse....husband or boyfriend....they have a right to look thru you phone to make sure your not cheating again. ESPECIALLY if you have cheated multiple times. And if you are married then he, or she, has a right to leave your ass. And you have NO RIGHT to tell them they are wrong in leaving or trash talk them!

Im sorry but to me cheaters are right down there with murders and pedophiles on my list of worse people in the world. You might not agree with me but that's my opinion. And my opinion is always right :) lol. Just kidding.

What U don't understand is how someone can say they love someone and then cheat on them. MANY TIMES! I'm sorry but if you love someone you don't get "butterfly's" from anyone else. You don't ask if they will sleep with you. You only think about the one person you love. And if you think it is ok to think of others while saying "I Love You" to someone else then I feel HORRIBLE for the person that believes you love them.

Just so everyone knows this has nothing to do with me and Brian...I know someone will say it does and start rumors....BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH US!
Christina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment