Sunday, July 31, 2011

Women who treat men bad...

....make me so mad!! And some guys just deal with it. I don't see how. I mean I know you love the girl and all but have some balls and don't be her personal door mat.

Like I seen a guy in the store the other day. OMG I wanted to slap the woman he was with. She told him to get her this particular thing, which he did, then freaked out because it was taking him to long he. She just knew he was talking to other girls.

I have known many guys who have girlfriends or wives who no matter what they do they can't do it right. EXAMPLES--
1.  "Go get me this"  "Okay" *brings it to them* "NO! I MEANT THIS!" "You didn't say that. You said this."  "Well I didn't mean that I meant this but I will deal!"
2.  "If you are talking to other girls you are cheating on me. BUT I can talk to other guys."  "How is that fair"  "Because guy's can't just be friends but girls can."

I just dont know how a guy can deal with it. If it was a girl everyone would expect the girl to leave the guy. But because he is a guy he is expected to stay. Can someone tell me how this makes sence.

To me it doesn't matter the sex. If you are in bad relationship GET OUT! Females can be just as abusive as males. And it seems like a lot of people don't see that. I just hate seening people being mistreated.

I think the reason women doing the mistreating makes me so mad is because most of the  time the women who are treating the guy wrong say things like "he is the worse", "can you believe him", "do you see what I have to deal with?"

And god forbid the guy stand up for himself every now and then. Then he is such a bad guy who doesn't care about him. Well bitch did you ever think how you treat him?? Did you ever think that maybe you pushed him to his breaking point? I sure as hell don't see how you couldn't have!

But no they are always inncoent and the guy is always the bad one...

Sorry guys! Just had this building up for awhile now :/
-Christina<3

No comments:

Post a Comment