Anymore I don't think there is a such thing. I have friends Ive never met, just talked to on the computer, that are more of a family to me then my own flesh and blood. Its sad if you think about it.
I mean I don't really talk to my dad anymore. I can talk to my mom when she isn't drunk. I had one brother die before I could meet him. And another "brother", I wouldn't call him that, chooses to be an ass to me, and my mom, for no good reason.
I'm sure to him it's a wonderful reason but I have asked MANY times and he has NEVER gave me one reason for him to be an ass to me! His reason for mom was that she "chose Gary of me", his words. But the fact is, when he left my mom had just filed bankruptcy and couldn't afford to leave. But apparently that isn't good enough for him.
But I have just decide that as far as I am concered I had one brother and he died years ago. If you treat someone like this it is clear they are not family anymore. And there fore why should I care? Why should I put myself through the stress of trying to please you? I SHOULDN'T! And WONT anymore! :)
Man it feels good to say that :)
-Christina<3
No comments:
Post a Comment