I understand its the 4th of July weekend. But is it necessary to set fireworks off every night? If it is, is it necessary that you set them off in the middle of the road and not in the lots RIGHT next to your house that YOU own?
I understand people like to have fun. Im all for that but when you fireworks start hitting my house I am going to get pissed! Once is ok but once a night?!? NOPE! It's not that hard of a problem to fix. So try and use your brain, which from the looks of you is an unheard of thought, and STOP HITTING MY HOUSE!
And on that night i say goodnight. Idk if i will post tomorrow or Monday. When Brian gets off tomorrow we are going to Boomland then staying the night at Brian's sister then Monday we are celebrating the 4th :).
So have a safe weekend everyone! NO DRINKING AND DRIVEING!!! Car, boat, 4-wheeler, or anything!!! See you when I see you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment