Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's to dam hot!

I hate when it gets hot like this outside.  Our yard needs mowed but if Brian does it before work he will be too tired to go to work and if i do it i will pass out.  Every since I stopped taking my blood pressure pills regularly I can get too hot.  And I tend to over heat easily.

Before someone messages me yelling at me for not talking my BP pills let me tell you why.  I can not get medical unless I am pregnant or have a serious medical problem.  I guess BP with family history of heart disease and cancer isn't serious enough.  But I still have like 30 BP pills. I take them only when I NEED them because I can't afford to buy them monthly.  I have looked into getting a cheaper kind but it isn't cheap enough (in my opinion).

I just have to say I think it's pretty shitty that since I don't want to have a child until I can provide for it they refuse me medical.  You would think they would want to award those who are smart but have medical issues not the one who wants to just see how much they can get out of the government.  Just my personal opinion. -Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment