I'm a simple girl living a not so simple life. I wish I could live in the country again. Killing and harvesting your food is the way to go!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
New to this
For awhile I have wanted to post blogs but never could find a site that would allow me to. I guess i should give you a little info on me. My name is Christian Toler and I am 19 years old. I live in good old Illinois....SOUTHERN Illinois...I do not like Chicago and hate when people say that's where I live. i come from a very messed up family although if you looked at it, it wouldn't seem so. My mom and dad both had sons before they got together and had me. My dad is like 13 years older then my mom. My dad's son died at the age of 35 from a heart attack. He was gay and I never met him :( . My mom's son I grew up with. But I no longer claim him as a brother (will explain about both brothers in a later blog). My dad is an alcoholic and my mom is turning into one quickly. I live with my fiance. We own our own house and car. So you could day we are doing well. :) As you will learn I have been tho a lot in my short 19 years on this Earth. That is all for now. Hopefully you are intrigued enough to come back and read future blogs lol -Christina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Christina! I Just Wanted To Say That I Have A Blog Too! <3 BUT Just Like You I Don't Really Know How To Do It. LOL! Love Ya! Follow Me And I Will Follow You! :)
ReplyDelete