Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gerald

My dad has a son with his first wife named Gerald.  He was considerably older then me.  I say was because he died back in 2001....I think.  He was 35 i was 10.  I never got to meet Gerald.  He was gay and my dad didnt approve.

I do not blame my dad for us not meeting.  I did in the beginning but then I found something out.  When I was born my dad called to let him know he had a little sister.  But told him that if he came to see me his boyfriend wasn't allowed to come.  It makes my dad sick.  He is old school and couldn't believe his son ended up gay.

But i was alive for 10 years and he never sent me a single card never tried to call me or see me.  I just wish I could have meet him.  It sucks knowing I had a brother out there and never got to meet him before he died (by a heart attack btw).   I don't know what I wanted to accomplish by blogging this. I just wanted to say it i guess.  -Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment