Ive decided that I have to much negativity in my life. A lot of things have happened that makes me feel negative. And today i decided to change that.
I worry to much about other people. I don't want to see them make mistakes I know they will regret and I stress when I see them make them. But recent events have showed me worrying about others life will not help me. They will not listen and make the mistake no matter what I say. So why bother.
That's not to say I wont worry when its something serious or that I wont be there when they need me.I just wont go out of my way to be their. I wont try to tell them what I think is right. I wont check on them.
And mostly I wont try to involve them in activities I do. Because when they make mistakes or dont take my advice it just pissses me off. It makes me more stressed then I need. And with my High Blood Pressure I don't need the added stress.
I'm just amazed at how selfish some people can be. When you show them that you care they push you away. It seems like a lot of people do that.
I can see it now people will read this and be like "Oh she is talking about me." or "She is talking about so and so." Let me tell you this. This is not directed at one person. It is pointed to a group. A GENERAL group. But if you think it is meant for you then there is prob a reason why. Just saying....
-Christina <3
No comments:
Post a Comment