Thursday, July 28, 2011

LIFE SUCKS!

It's hard for me to watch shows or read about people who have trouble having babies. And how they try thing after thing and it never works. I mean I know sometimes the pills or shots work but not always.

This is hard for me because there is nothing I want more in life than to be married and have children. But like these women I know it wont be easy for me.

The doctor I had at the age of 13 told me I need to go on birth control because it would help with my periods. I had the worst cramps with mine. And they were suppose to help regulate me too. Well the cramps got better but i never have been regular.

Said lovely doctor put me on YAZ. Not knowing anything and believe my doctor was smart and knew what she was doing I didn't do any reach on the pills and took them religiously for about 4 years.

As odd as it seems about 3 year into my birth control taking my doctor ups and decides one day she can't be a doctor no more and quit. I start seeing a new doctor about a year later. When telling her I had been on YAZ for almost 4 years she gave me this look. Asked me how old I was and when I said almost 17 she walked out of the room and didn't return for a good 10 min.

When she finally returned she said she isn't sure why my old doctor put me on YAZ so young and left me on it for so long. And then proceed to tell me that I will have difficulty getting pregnant and there is a chance I wont even be able to. That when i decide I want to become pregnant I will have to have some test run and if there is a chance I will more than likely have to have fertility treatments.

That was some of the worse news I had ever received. So I feel so bad when I see people who deserve to have children and can't because I know some day that might be me. I might be the one who is broke down and crying because I will never have a child. And I get pissed when I seen all these druggies having babies and people who have babies just to live off the government. They don't deserve the children they are blessed with. Most see them as something that holds them back or as burdens. Yet I know people who would LOVE to have a child but can't. It just doesn't seem right to me.
-Christina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment