Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lazy mooch

So something has been bothering me. Usually I can let opinions of others slide. But this one for some reason has been bothering me like crazy.

So I have been told I was a lazy mooch because I live with Brian and don't have a job. Excuse me but I do the laundry, cook, clean, and take Brian to work everyday. I take care of the dogs like they are our children. Yet I am a mooch because I dont have a job.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a house wife. Okay. If you say so. Im sorry but she does just as much being a house wife, lazy mooch, then most people do working 7 days a week. You can not say yes or no because you don't know her daily struggle. You have no idea what she does.

I'm sorry but there is to many judgement people out there in this world. Just because you have a child doesnt mean you are better. Or you aren't a mooch. Sorry but you have a child. Many people do and they still work. So maybe you should take a look in the mirrior before you start calling people names.

*breathe in*  *breathe out* I feel so much better now. I just had to say that. But now I ask. What does everyone think? Agree or disagree?

Christina<3

3 comments:

  1. 10000000000000000000000000000% Agree! :D
    Oh Wait I'm The Lazy Mooch Housewife. Of Couse I'd Agree. :D

    I Love You Girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess we are just special that way. Judgmental people I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I Knowww!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete